Saturday, June 04, 2005

She rides me crazy

I'm so happy to say that all my life seems to be lately is going to work, getting off work, going home, then getting off.

On Thursday night, my wife and I, who have been living off of each other's sexual secretions for the past few weeks, get pretty worked up. Thursday night we got down to our regular business that we've both loved so much lately.We're both naked on our king size bed. My wife is laying across me while I start sexing her up by gently stroking her pussy, focusing on her clit. It doesn't take her too long to get her gears greased. She’s such a hot bitch.

She takes my prick, not yet hard, and begins to suck on it juicing it all up. She pulls up and a spit line crosses from my dick to her lips. There’s a magical connection between my hot wife’s lips and my cock. No different than the connection between my pussy hungry mouth and her vaginal. She them forcefully starts jerking my shaft. I start moaning and say "Tell me how you want to use my body tonight!"

She looks deep into my eyes and says "I think we should fuck." "Oh yeah? I wanna fuck too. I wanna cum in you" I say. "I want you to cum in me too." She says I feel her, she's so wet, I'm so hard. She's stroking me and I get her to stop to for a second so I don't pop right there on the spot. The dirty talk really gets me going. I need a second to cool off.

We start moving around to get into a better position. She wants to be on top. I grin. As I, sitting against the headboard, lift her very tight top up over her head I start licking and sucking her fucking amazing tits. It's been too long since I've covered them in cum, I think to myself.

She starts sliding down my shaft, slowly circling her ass like a hawk who is circling in for the delicious meat below. She puts her hands on my chest, caressing my pecks and I watch her tits glisten with my spit.

She's in control and she's grinding against me. It's driving me wild.

We continue grinding and licking and touching and kissing. She smiles at me as she reaches around and tugs my nuts. This is her signal to me that she wants me to blow my load.

I tease "I'm not gonna let you make me cum". She responds "Of course you will, I know you want to cum."

From under her, I pump and thrust as best I can and I groan a loud "FUCK". I think for a second about how our windows are open and how the neighbors can hear my orgasm. This, of course, only serves to make my cum more intense.

"FUCK" I moan again. This time a bit louder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home