Thursday, June 02, 2005

Oral Sex - You put it in your mouth

Lately my wife and I have been having TONS of oral sex. Oral sex is part of our regular sex bedroom acrobatics. I can't think of a time when we fucked that we didn't have oral sex first.

Even thinking about last night while I write this has got me all boned up again. Just thinking about the smell of wet pussy grinding against my face while I suck and lick the hell out of her clit gets my motor running something fierce. Listening to my woman moan and tasting her passion leak from between her legs into my eager yap, feeling all horny and wanting more.

I reach for my wife’s hand and place it on my shaft encouraging her to stroke me as I lick and suck her pussy.

I always try to make sure and get some of her love juice on her nipples too. They always get so full when I play with them. I love sucking her love juice off her tits.

We both talk dirty during sex. I tell my wife that I want her to cum in my face. At this point, I want all of the juice her pussy will make and I want it in my mouth. I want to drink it. And, I’m a thirsty motherfucker too!

She squeezes my nuts signaling she's about to cum which sends me into bonus round too. She's cumming on my face and I let my load out simultaneously. Our bed had quite a few yet spots but I don’t think either of us really cared.

We went to sleep sortly afterwards in each other’s arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home