Monday, June 06, 2005

Dinner Arrangements - A public letter to my wife

Hey Sexy,

I’ve been thinking about dinner arrangements tonight and I think we could probably have it in bed.

When I get home from work tonight, I’m going to take you by the hand and lead you to the washroom for a bath with me. Not a shower to get us clean but a bath to get us dirty. I want to wash your body with my tongue and caress it with my fingers and finally cover you in suds. Then after you are clean, I’m going to shave your legs, under your arms and, of course, your pussy and getting you good and dirty again. You can try washing me but the more you wash me the dirtier I’ll get. Something tells me you’ll like that! Something tells me I will too!

I’m going to be such a tease to you by touching you in places that make you moan. I’m going to talk dirty to you the whole time because even though you are my angel you’re my slutty hot angel and I know you love when I talk dirty to you. You’ll be so wet and it won’t be from the water in the tub. You won’t be able to keep your hands off of my muscular body will you? I want tip the scale and make you cum so hard you think you’re in heaven. The only thing you'll want is more.

Maybe then, we can get out of the tub and into the bedroom. This is where I’m going to stop suggesting what happens. I’m sure we can figure it out from here. But, I wouldn't be a good waiter if I didn't suggest that following dinner we have desert and perhaps seconds ;-)

Love Always,

Your Horny Husband

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home